Skip to main content
- From the military-industrial-complex-makes-great-videos department: Downtown LA, no lights (via)
- This is ... surprisingly compelling: Johnny Decimal.
- The Hoover Dam is amazing for many reasons but it's also a 26,000 year clock and pretty much nobody noticed.
- Worried that the quantums are going to eat your lunch? You should be! Watch this nice summary of the state of the art by Tanja Lange and the one and only djb (via). If you want to hack yourself: libpqcrypto.org is ready for you.
- I cannot agree more: The problem isn't bad coders. (Sometimes it's bad silicon)
- Pine64 announces just a bunch of stuff, including a nicer laptop and a network camera.
- Based on my MD from the University of Wikipedia, I've always thought that attaching prosthetics to the bone seemed like the right long-term strategy. It appears Europe agrees with me.
- You can use GPUs for much more important things than just being silly and going to Mars. For example, you can generate an infite variety of nonexistant people, whether they're real or um, less so.
What really happened to the X-33 VentureStar (besides the name).
- RISC-V for $8.
- If you're running Exchange, you have
99 1,272,226 +1 problems.
- Rustify your bash, protobufs, metrics, z-wave.