- So, uh, you can just give anyone an abitrarily large tax bill, huh? (h/t Matt Levine). Decentralized Denial of Service? Traffic Magnification via IRS? I love it.
- What more appropriate measure of the zeitgeist could there be than an OS designed for global collapse?
- Prohibited from wearing masks? Project your own! (technically SFW but...)
- You know you can't treat floats like numbers, right?
- If your password takes 29 years to crack, you're doing it right. Turns out those UNIX guys were pretty smart.
- Yet another book on async in rust.
- Usable tooling for automatic proof of specifications in Rust: pdf, code. The annotations look quite usable, really.
- I paid for
42 wheels, make 'em all drive.
- Look, this is basically an ad for the service mentioned but it might be useful if you want to set up multi-factor auth without re-learning what PAM stands for and locking yourself out.