Skip to main content
- Back to my roots, let's talk dumb crypto tricks:
- Look, that T-Rex in Jurassic Park actually, literaly almost killed a guy.
- Like lisp? Easily write Clojure from Bash
- We don't need no stinking search engine, we have bash
- Ahh French, like four-twenty-ten-nine wasn't hilarious enough, now you tell me that l'envers of l'envers is Verlan? HN comments with more fun linguistics.
- Need a nice, readable, vaguely-retro font? How about "you know, the way they wrote on old blueprints"?
- You know my feelings about Go. This fellow agrees. By the same author, an excellent exploration of how the @#$% strings work.
- This is a neat feature: using eBPF to produce structured events from SSH sessions.
Good advice on rewriting/replacing large, complex systems.
- I'm not an epidemiologist, nor are you, so you're probably not even remotely qualified to interpret this model of COVID19 spread. Why am I linking it anyway?
- Want an order book? Here.