- Dispatches from the worst-idea-ever department:
- It's been said many times but: the nice thing about having an
unsafekeyword is it tells you where to look for the weird stuff.
- In brighter news, long-ass power cables. Get it? I'm so clever.
- Flexing on your opponent comes in many forms. From trash talk to teabagging. Writing a whole-ass novel with the names barely changed about a 'secret' operation is on the higher end.
- I'm not sure how I feel about ZFS using object storage systems as a backend. I guess there are lots of places where you want the best of both worlds but something like CephFS isn't appropriate.