A special, truncated edition, brought to you by the Vault 2015 conference.
- Hans Rosling being awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh7nfnUIAvAi
- Personally I think OpenSSL should win this every year by default but: https://underhandedcrypto.com/2015/03/07/announcing-the-underhanded-champs/
- Beer googles work in reverse: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25716115?dopt=Abstract
- Launching a new service during an Apple event is the wrong time to figure out that your DNSSEC configuration is bad: http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2015/03/hbo-now-dnssec-misconfiguration-makes-site-unavailable-from-comcast-networks-fixed-now/
- Of specific interest to anyone who likes working in a non-flooded office: http://ny.curbed.com/archives/2015/03/10/see_the_10mile_dryline_that_could_protect_nycs_waterfront.php
- Older than the hills but: http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/story-of-mel.html