Skip to main content
- Want to match a regex but only have a FAT32 filesystem driver? got you covered
- "Oh no, you got wasm in my mainframe!"
- How do you get your queso to be melty and gooey? Sodium citrate, apparently.
- I enjoyed this literate programming examination of a nontrivial ownership/borrowing scenario with hashmaps.
- "The 1904 St. Louis Olympic Marathon was a disaster. It was a story of fraud, thievery, raw eggs, rat poison, food poisoning, liquor, feral dogs, and at least three separate incidents of near death."
- Building a new software project is hard, especially if development is not a core competency. Here's some advice on de-risking.
- Want to grow citrus in a cold environment but don't have a lot of glass? Dig a hole.