Skip to main content
- Hyphenating words is easy, right?
- Don't worry, the faked Alzheimer's research is bad but we've been wasting our time for much longer than that.
- I have no snarky comment here. Please don't let robots near humans.
- I did not have "4chan was a Hatsune Miku underground marketing play all along" on my 2022 bingo card.
Little things matter.
- That is a lot easier way to explain calculus, isn't it?
- Now that is a great idea. All the amps are right there, after all.
- I'LL TAKE FIVE DOZEN
- From the we-are-living-in-military-sf department: "Don't worry Sergeant, the armor can tell that the bullet missed eveything important, it's some real star trek shit and we can just grow you a new gall bladder anyway. Now get back to work, we have to load the reactor on the C-17, right next to the isolation lab. Once the boffins extract the data from that chip, we'll be able to disable all those robot dogs. Oh the reactor is quite safe. If the explosion goes backwards, though, your armor's geiger counter will push the fun button."
- The real He Who Shall Not Be Named.
- 536 was not the worst year, the cat gap was much worse. Proailurus is definitely the name of my pussycat dolls gegorian chant cover band.
- It is a certain kind of hardcore to get wireshark to read from an oscilliscope.
- Sigh, it has been zero days since a wildly insecure crypto system was utterly hacked.
- Sadly, it has also been zero days since a brand new NIST standard was blown wide open so I guess there's plenty to go around. "Is there a simple way to explain the magic ingredient? Nope. Go learn about Richelot isogenies and abelian surfaces."
- Look, when just-in-time stops working and you need critical supplies, you do what you need to.